RINOPANTEINA® PLUS Nasal spray 20ml
Availability: (423 item in stock items in stock) Warning: Last items in stock!
Nasal spray with cross-linked hyaluronic acid, D-panthenol, biotin, Vitamin A and Vitamin E
Read the entire leaflet carefully before using the product.
- What is RINOPANTEINA® PLUS nasal spray and what it is used for
- RINOPANTEINA® PLUS nasal spray is the medicinal product that lubricates nasal mucus and maintains its hydration and elasticity thus promoting epithelium restoration process.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (0.1 %) and D-panthenol (1 %) ensures better hydration and viscous elasticity of nasal mucus. Biotin, Vitamin A and Vitamin E contribute to normal nutrition of nasal mucus.
- RINOPANTEINA® PLUS nasal spray is used for:
- nasal mucus dryness and/or atrophy caused by special environment conditions or medications (dust, irritating substances, intumescence reducing nasal sprays, oxygen treatment, etc.);
- as additional treatment for sinus and nose diseases (rhinosinusitis, allergic rhinitis, medicamental rhinitis, chronic atrophic rhinitis, etc.);
- after nose and sinus surgeries to promote restoration of normal mucus.
What you should know before taking RINOPANTEINA® PLUS nasal spray
- The product should not be used in the known cases of increased sensitivity to any of its ingredients (see the list in Section 6).
How to use RINOPANTEINA® PLUS nasal spray
- Take the protective sealed cap off. Put the thumb on the bottom of the container and two nest fingers on the protruding edges and push them down. Release. Repeat until first spray dose appears. Slightly bend the head forward, exhale slowly and spray one dose into a nostril. Inhale and press the other nostril with your finger.
- Recommended dose is 2 spray doses per nostril twice a day or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Stop using the product and consult your doctor in the case of side reactions.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Before use, check if the container is not damaged.
- Do not use the product after the expiry term indicated on the package. The expiry term applies to the non-damaged and duly stored product.
How to store RINOPANTEINA® PLUS nasal spray
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Recap tight after each use.
- Storage at the room temperature is preferred.
- Ingredients: D-panthenol, Vitamin E acetate, Vitamin A palmitate, biotin, hydrated castor oil 40 OE, cross-linked hyaluronic acid, EDTA disodium salt, sodium N-hydroxymethyl glycinate, potassium sorbate, natural aroma, isotonic buffer solution (pH 7.2)
20 ml container
According to Council Directive 93/42/EEC, RINOPANTEINA® PLUS nasal spray is the medicinal product
MADE IN ITALY
Via Laurentina Km 26700 – 00040 Pomezia, Rome, Italy. www.dmgit.com