RINOPANTEINA® NASAL DROPS 30ml
Availability: (17312 item in stock items in stock) Warning: Last items in stock!
Read the entire leaflet carefully before using the product.
- What is Rinopanteina® and what it is used for
- Rinopanteina® is the medicinal product (nasal drops) that moistens nasal mucus and maintains its humidity by helping to restore damaged epithelium.
- Rinopanteina® should be used:
- after surgeries to reduce post-surgical crust;
- in the case of nasal mucus dryness and/or atrophy caused by special environment conditions, the use of nasal spray doses or aerosols or such pathologies as medicamental or allergic rhinitis and ozena;
- to reduce consequences of nasal bleeding also the one caused by a trauma;
- to facilitate endoscopy and/or tamponage procedures.
What should be known before starting to use Rinopanteina®
- The product should not be used in the known cases of increased sensitivity to any of its ingredients (the list is given in section 6).
How to use Rinopanteina®
- Drops: shake the closed container well before use and drip 2-3 drops into each nostril 4-5 times a day.
- Stop using the product and consult your doctor in the case of side reactions.
- Before use, check if the package is not damaged.
- Do not use the product after the expiry term indicated on the package. The expiry term applies to the non-damaged and duly stored product.
- Close the container tight after use.
How to store Rinopanteina®
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Storage at the room temperature is preferred.
- Drops: the drops may become thicker if stored in low temperature conditions. This does not mean impaired quality; shake the product and keep at a temperature over 15°C for a while to restore the original consistency.
- Composition of the drops: Vitamin A palmitate (0.05 %), D-panthenol (0.1 %), BHA, mineral oil, petrolate.
Drops: 30 ml bottle
DMG Italia Srl
Via Laurentina, km 26,700
00071 Pomezia (Rome) – Italy
AGENT IN LITHUANIA
Meistrų 8A, Vilnius
According to Council Directive 93/42/EEC, Rinopanteina® is the medicinal product