RINOGERMINA (IN DRUGSTORES ONLY) 10 ml
Availability: This product is no longer in stock (0 item in stock items in stock) Warning: Last items in stock!
RINOGERMINA (IN DRUGSTORES ONLY) The nasal spray is the biological barrier from pathogens.
(Sold in drugstores only)
Normal nose and airway system microbiota is the core thing for healthy upper airways. Changes in micro flora can cause exacerbation of such pathologies as otitis, rhinosinusitis and adenoiditis and develop into airway complications. The pathogens usually associated with upper airway infections (Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae and Moraxella catarrhalis) make the so-called “harmful triad” (3, 4). Microorganisms of the common upper airway flora, such as α-haemolytic streptococci, inhibit growth of the “harmful triad” in-vitro and thus reduce the risks of colony formation (6).
Harmless bacteria in Rinogermina act as antagonists of the pathogens; they do not disturb the microbial ecosystem (9), prevent reinfection (e.g., in the cases of middle ear inflammation and rhinosinusitis) and relieve infection.
RINOGERMINA IS THE FIRT NASAL SPRAY FOR BACTERIAL THERAPY
Rinogermina contains the following strains:
- Streptococcus salivarius 24SMBc
- Streptococcus oralis 89a
They belong to the genus of α-haemolytic Streptococcus autochthonous and is the first-line nose, throat and canal protection that functions as the “BIOLOGICAL BARRIER” (12,13)
Rinogermina has TRIPLE EFFECT:
- BARRIER EFFECT: there is no contact between the pathogen and host epithelium.
- MECHANICLE COMPETITION: competitive antagonism with pathogens:
- Adhesion to epithelium;
- Consumption of nutrients;
- Occupation of space.
RESTORATION OF BACTERIAL FLORA.
Rinogermina is used for:
- Treatment and prevention of upper airway infections (otitis, rhinosinusitis, and adenoiditis):
- to reduce frequency of relapses;
- to increase frequency of clinical recovery.
- Restoration of natural microbiota after antibiotic treatment;
- Restoration of normal nose and airway microbiota (in the cases of allergic rhinitis, asthma, chronic bronchitis, chronic lesions caused by smoke or other irritant agents, etc.);
- To improve and restore nasal mucus flora after various nasal treatment methods (nasal sprays, airway salt therapy, nose wash, etc.).
Ingredients: 2.3 g sachet of lyophilized content: lyophilized Streptococcus Salivarius 24MBc and lyophilized Streptococcus Oralis 89a (min. 125 x 109 CFU*/g). 10 ml container: copolymer PEG/PPG, PEG-14 dimethicone filled with isotonic liquid, pH 7.00.
*CFU: colony forming units
Use. Adults and children: 2 sprays (min. 5 x 109 CFU) into each nostril 2 times a day. Use 7 days in a row or as prescribed by your doctor. Repeat the treatment course minimum 3 months.
- Keep open package refrigerated (at 4°C).
- The product can be used maximum 7 days from the first dose.
- Keep unopened package at a temperature up to 15°C.
The product is not sold electronically because of the required storage temperature. You can obtain it in any drugstore.
Manufacturer: DMG Italia srl