EMOFIX® Haemostatic ointment 30g
Availability: (5332 item in stock items in stock) Warning: Last items in stock!
Read the information leaflet before using the product.
- What is Emofix® and what it is used for
- Emofix® is the haemostatic ointment with barrier function for stopping and prevention of skin and mucus bleeding (for example, common, even slight or post-traumatic nose bleeding, small skin wound bleeding and other).
What should be known before starting to use Emofix®
- Do not use the product in the known cases of increased sensitivity to any of the product ingredients (listed in Section 6).
How to use Emofix®
- To stop bleeding: apply sufficient amount of the ointment on the damaged area.
- To prevent repeated nose bleeding: apply some ointment twice a day at least two weeks from the case of acute bleeding or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Application on the nasal mucus is recommended with the help of cannula type applicator (see inside the package).
- Clean the cannula type applicator thoroughly after each use and do not allow other people to use it.
- Stop using the product and consult your doctor in the case of any adverse reaction.
- A burning sense, nose itch and rhinorrhoea may manifest on the first days of treatment. The symptoms usually disappear in time. If not, stop using the product and consult your doctor.
- Check for the package damage before use.
- Do not use the product after its expiry term indicated on the package. The expiry term applies for unopened package stored in the appropriate conditions.
How to store Emofix®
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Close the tube tight after each use of the ointment.
- Store Emofix® at the room temperature below 30°C. Otherwise, consistency of the product may change without any effects on quality. Initial consistency of Emofix® will not change, if it is kept at the room temperature.
- Ingredients: mix of saturated fatty acids, yeast protein extract, phosphatidylcholine, tocopheryl acetate, bees wax, soy oil, stearine alcohol, calcium, potassium, magnesium chloride, glycerol monostearate, methyl- and propyl-p-hydroxybenzoate, BHT.
30 g tube with cannula type applicator.
„DMG Italia srl“
Via Laurentina Km. 26,700
00071 Pomezia (Rome), Italy
AGENT IN LITHUANIA:
UAB Norameda, Meistrų g. 8A, LT-02189 Vilnius, Lithuania.
According to Council Directive 93/42/EEC, Emofix® is the medicinal product