GASTROTUSS® Chewable anti-reflux tabs N30
Availability: (7754 item in stock items in stock) Warning: Last items in stock!
GASTROTUSS® Chewable anti-reflux tabs
Read the package leaflet before use.
- What is GASTROTUSS® tabs and what they are used for
- Gastrotuss® tabs is the medicinal product with mechanical action for treatment of gastroesophageal and/or laryngoesophageal reflux in babies and children in order to reduce such symptoms as regurgitation, pyrosis, the sense of lump or foreign body in the throat, nose, throat and larynx inflammation, belch, gassiness, cough, dysphonia (voice disorder) and any other disorder mainly or secondarily caused by gastroesophageal and/or laryngoesophageal reflux. Gastrotuss® Baby is used as additional treatment during renewal of digestive system and oesophagus and/or pharynx and throat epithelium.
- The tabs shorten the period of content presence in the stomach.
- For oral use.
What you should know before taking GASTROTUSS® tabs
- Do not use in the case of increased sensitivity to any of the product ingredients (listed in Section 6).
- Consult your doctor before using the product, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
How to use GASTROTUSS® tabs
- Adults and children from 12 years of age: take 1-2 tabs after mean and before bedtime or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Stop using the product and contact your doctor in the case of any adverse reaction.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose and follow instructions for use.
- Consume only after other medicines or other medicinal products; do not mix.
- Do not use the product if the package is damaged.
- Do not use the product after expiry date indicated on the package.
- The expiry date is valid only if the product is duly stored in the undamaged package.
How to store GASTROTUSS® tabs
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Keep at the room temperature, away from heat sources.
- Ingredients: magnesium alginate, simethicone, potassium bicarbonate, sorbitol, manitol, aroma, dibasic waterless calcium phosphate, corn starch, silicon dioxide, floral magnesium stearate, sucralose.
Package: 30 chewable tablets
Manufacturer: D.M.G. Italy Srl., Via Laurentina, km 26,700, 00071 Pomezia, Rome, Italy.
AGENT IN LITHUANIA: UAB Norameda, Meistrų g. 8A, LT-02189 Vilnius, Lithuania.
Medicinal product compliant to Directive 93/42/EEC