GASTROTUSS® Anti-reflux syrup N25
Availability: (5796 item in stock items in stock) Warning: Last items in stock!
GASTROTUSS® Anti-reflux syrup
Read the package leaflet before use.
- What is Gastrotuss® syrup and what it is used for
- Gastrotuss® syrup is the medicinal product with mechanical action for treatment of gastroesophageal and/or laryngoesophageal reflux in babies and children in order to reduce such symptoms as regurgitation, pyrosis, the sense of lump or foreign body in the throat, nose, throat and larynx inflammation, belch, gassiness, cough, dysphonia (voice disorder) and any other disorder mainly or secondarily caused by gastroesophageal and/or laryngoesophageal reflux. Gastrotuss® Baby is used as additional treatment during renewal of digestive system and oesophagus and/or pharynx and throat epithelium.
- Gastrotuss® syrup shortens the period of content presence in the stomach.
- For oral use.
What you should know before taking Gastrotuss® syrup
- Gastrotuss® syrup should not be used in the case of increased sensitivity to any of the product ingredients (listed in Section 6).
- Consult your doctor before using Gastrotuss® syrup, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The product may be more or less viscous but this does not affect its quality.
- Natural ingredients may affect organoleptic characteristics of the product but possible changes in colour and/or taste do not affect its quality.
How to use Gastrotuss® syrup
- Adults and children from 12 years of age: take content of one sachet (20 ml) after meal and before bedtime or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Stop using the product and contact your doctor in the case of any adverse reaction.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose and follow instructions for use.
- Use Gastrotuss® syrup only after other medicines or other medicinal products; do not mix.
- Do not use the product if the package is damaged.
- Do not use the product after expiry date indicated on the package.
- The expiry date is valid only if the product is duly stored in the undamaged package.
How to store GASTROTUSS® syrup
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Keep at the room temperature, out of heat sources.
- Ingredients: magnesium alginate, simethicone, fructose, xantan gum, honey, D-panthenol, liquid extract of march-mallow, liquid extract of common poppy (Papaver rhoes), zinc oxide, sodium bicarbonate, sodium hydroxide, sodium methyl hydroxybenzoate, sodium propyl hydroxybenzoate, natural aroma, erythrosine (E127), purified water.
- Gluten and lactose free
25 sachets of 20 ml
Manufacturer: D.M.G. Italy Srl., Via Laurentina, km 26,700, 00071 Pomezia, Rome, Italy.
AGENT IN LITHUANIA: UAB Norameda, Meistrų g. 8A, LT-02189 Vilnius, Lithuania.
Medicinal product, compliant to 93/42/EEC
Revision date: October 2017