GASTROTUSS® BABY syrup 200ml
Availability: (4828 item in stock items in stock) Warning: Last items in stock!
200 mg GASTROTUSS® BABY
Paediatric anti-reflux syrup
Read the package leaflet before use.
- What is Gastrotuss® Baby and what it is used for
- Gastrotuss® Baby is the medicinal product with mechanical action for treatment of gastroesophageal and/or laryngoesophageal reflux in babies and children in order to reduce such symptoms as regurgitation, pyrosis, the sense of lump or foreign body in the throat, nose, throat and larynx inflammation, belch, gassiness, cough, dysphonia (voice disorder) and any other disorder mainly or secondarily caused by gastroesophageal and/or laryngoesophageal reflux. Gastrotuss® Baby is used as additional treatment during renewal of digestive system and oesophagus and/or pharynx and throat epithelium.
- Gastrotuss® Baby shortens the period of content presence in the stomach.
- For oral use.
What you should know before taking Gastrotuss® Baby
- Gastrotuss® Baby should not be used in the case of increased sensitivity to any of the product ingredients (listed in Section 6).
- Consult your doctor before using Gastrotuss® Baby, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The product may be more or less viscous and/or may have colour differences but this does not affect its quality.
How to use Gastrotuss® Baby
- Shake well before use.
- Babies less than 5 kg of weight: 2.5-3 ml dose should be used 5-10 minutes after feeding or as prescribed by doctor. If reflux occurs after taking the product, take an extra 1 ml dose.
- Babies under 3 years of age: 5 ml dose should be used after main meals and before bedtime or as prescribed by doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: 10-20 ml dose should be used after main meals and before bedtime or as prescribed by doctor.
- Stop using the product and contact your doctor in the case of any adverse reaction.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose and follow instructions for use.
- Use Gastrotuss® Baby only after other medicines or other medicinal products; do not mix.
- Do not use the product if the package is damaged.
- Do not use the product after expiry date indicated on the package.
- The expiry date is valid only if the product is duly stored in the undamaged package.
How to store GASTROTUSS® Baby
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Recap tightly right after use.
- Keep at the room temperature, away from heat sources.
- Ingredients: magnesium alginate, simethicone, fructose, xantan gum, D-panthenol, sodium bicarbonate, sodium hydroxide, methyl p-hydroxybenzoate, propyl p-hydroxybenzoate, natural aroma, purified water.
- Gluten and lactose free
200 ml bottle with measuring spoon
Manufacturer: D.M.G. Italy Srl., Via Laurentina, km 26,700, 00071 Pomezia, Roma, Italy.
AGENT IN LITHUANIA: UAB Norameda, Meistrų g. 8A, LT-02189 Vilnius, Lithuania.