IMMUNOTROFINA® for cough 30 ml
Availability: (14879 item in stock items in stock) Warning: Last items in stock!
IMMUNOTROFINA® for cough
Irrigating medicinal product for symptomatic treatment of children and adult cough and hoarseness
Ingredients: liquid extract of common poppy (Papaver rhoeas), liquid extract of marsh-mallow (Althaea officinalis), honey, glycerol, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, xantan gum, nisin, EDTA disodium salt, aroma, acesulpham K, purified water.
Lift the applicator up.
Insert the applicator into the mouth and turn to the throat.
Recommended dose: 2 spray doses 3-4 times a day or as prescribed by your doctor.
First use: push the applicator several times outside the oral cavity to let the product flow to it.
Adverse effects: there are no known adverse effects.
- Contact your doctor in the case of extended cough and hoarseness.
- Do not use in the case of sensitivity to any ingredient of the product.
- Do not use at pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Children under 12 months can use the product only if advised by doctor.
- Stop using the product and consult your doctor in the case of any adverse reaction.
- Do not use the product after its expiry term indicated on the package.
- Keep out of heat sources and reach of children.
Manufacturer: D.M.G. Italy Srl., Via Laurentina, km 26, 700 – 00040 Pomezia, Roma, Italy
Distributor: UAB Norameda, Meistrų g. 8A, LT-02189 Vilnius, Lithuania